Following the below time schedule , you arrive at Mike Pero Motorsport Park and park your vehicle in the pit area.
- You are welcome to use the pit garages , however these are first in basis ( Please share with fellow entrants in inclement weather )
- You then need to check the details on your entry form and sign the indemnity and declaration , after this an event official will check your car and your safety gear.
- Once all documentation and safety checks are done we will have the Drivers Breifing to remind everyone of the rules.
- Following the drivers breifing we will take you around the course following a pace car to familiarise yourself with the course.
- Cars will then go out in groups of approximately 10 cars and complete their 10 minute Sessions ( 1 x warmup lap , fast laps , 1 x cooldown lap )
- After a lunch break we will reopen the course for more sessions.
- Mid afternoon we will change the course and complete another familiarisation run before letting groups back on the new course.
- At the conclusion of the day please packup and leave the venue tidy.
8:30am – Gates Open
9:15am – Documentation Completed
9:40am – Safety Checks Completed
9:45am – Drivers Breifing
10:00am – Course Familiarisation ( 2 Laps ) ( GP Curcuit )
10:30am – 1st Group on course
12:30pm – Lunch Break
1:00pm – Course Reopens
2:30pm – Course change ( Weather Dependant )
4:15pm – Course Closed
4:45pm – Everyone should be cleaned up and leaving the grounds